Dr. Marwa Elbadawy Dermatologist Dubai UAE – Profile of Dr. Marwa Elbadawy Dermatologist at Al Zahra Hospital, Al Barsha, Dubai
Dr. Marwa Elbadawy Dermatologist
– Master Degree in Dermatology, Andrology and laser
– Medical Doctorate degree in Dermatology, Andrology and laser
– American diploma of Aesthetic Medicine
– Consultant Dermatology, Andrology and laser Egypt
– Lecturer in Dermatology, Andrology and laser, Tanta University Cairo Egypt
– DR Marwa was the head of educational committee of the Quality Assurance unit , Faculty of Medicine, Egypt, 2008-2009
– DR Marwa was the head of research committee of the National Facuty Leadership Program, Tanta University Egypt, 2009
– DR Marwa was the project manager of the European FP7 grant program, Tanta University, Egypt, 2008
– Dr Marwa major interest is Dermatological Oncology & Laser surgery
– Dr Marwa trained in various Academic institutes in Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics including Tanta University, Egypt 1998-2009. Biotech Italia, Vencenza, Italy, 2010, European Acadermy of Dermatology, Amsterdam., 2014.
– Dr. Marwa has been involved in numerous research activities throughout her career in an effort to improve our understanding of cancer early diagnosis and management.
– In her 20 year experience of Dermatology, Venereology, laser and Aesthetics.
– Dr Marwa was able to publish several papers in peer reviewed journals and as well as presentations in local, national and international meetings.
– Dr. Marwa is international board qualified trainer of trainers in the fields of quality, development and medical education.
– Dr. Marwa has been practicing in UAE since 2011.
– Specialist Dermatologist and Aesthetic consultant of Kaya skin Clinics 2013-2015
– Specialist Dermatologist at Belhoul Speciality Hopitals, 2013.
– Medical director and specialist Dermatologist and Aesthetics at Borna laser Center, Jumeirah, 2012
– Medical director and specialist Dermatologist at Aesthetica Clinic, Jumeirah, 2011.
– Medical Director and Specialist Dermatologist at Altanoaa Medical center, Sharjah, 2011
Al Zahra Hospital
Al Barsha, Near to Sharaf DJ Metro Station
Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dermatologists in Dubai
Dermatologists are medical doctors who specialize in treating medical conditions that has something to do with the skin, nails, and hair. Some of the common diseases that are cured by dermatologists are eczema, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, melanomas, skin cancer, and unusual skin conditions, among others.
Just like normal doctors, dermatologists also have certain fields of specialization like cosmetic dermatology and pediatric dermatology, among others. There are also dermapathologists that focuses on diseases that are highly contagious, degenerative and related to one’s immune system. They should also undergo extensive studying and training and pass certain exams in order to become qualified practitioners.
Dermatologists diagnose and treat skin cancers and skin tumors, inflammatory skin disorders like dermatitis and infections in the skin. Likewise, surgical techniques like laser surgery, chemical peeling and skin corrections are also undertaken.
Normally, people see a dermatologist Boca Raton clinic if and when they have skin irritations that they wanted to get rid off. People who are infested with acne in the face and other areas of their body also seeks their help, as well as people who suspects that they have skin cancer and those that already has them. Psoriasis and eczema are also treated by them.
Dermatology refers to the medical field that involves the study of the skin and other parts of the body connected to it. Dermatology itself is separated into a number of branches depending on specific conditions. For someone to deal with dermatology, he/she must be a professional who is well trained in that field because dealing with skin is delicate and it needs a lot of care and experience. For someone to qualify in dermatology, he/she must go through a 4-year course in a well known medical school and must be fully equipped with knowledge on such basics as physiology, anatomy as well as the general practice of medicine. On completion of the course, the needs to go for medical residency that will provide more specialized training. After that, he or she may be chosen to go for further residency to take even more specialized courses in dermatology.
Such thorough training is necessary in consideration of the important role that the skin plays for proper health. A dermatologist will check the skin to determine different problems to diagnose the root cause of the problem very easily because they are trained in a wide range of fields. Cosmetic dermatology is very profitable and important, especially when you consider how visible the skin is and many people look for ways to change the skin appearance in an effort to be more pretty or handsome.
Dermatology is very important when you consider the that the skin acts as the body’s’ first line defense and should be well taken care of. It is also advisable to keep checking your skin’s condition and if there are any changes that are not normal, should be dealt with because they might actually be the cause of other skin problems.